Oats Chilla ,light and healthy
It is quick and easy to make .As well as it taste good.Read More
- Oats Powder:1cup
- Kasuri methe
- Red chilli powder
- Garam masala
- In a bowl ,add one cup powdered of oats.
- Then add one cup of oats.
- Then add finely chopped onion ,chilli and tomato.
- Add salt as per the taste.
- Add cumin seeds and kasuri methi.
- Mix it well.
- Add water as required.
- Check the consistency.
- Leave it for 10 min.
- After 10 min keep the pan on the gas.
- Greese it with oil.
- Add the batter on pan and spread it like uttapam.
- Then sprinkle pinch of red chili power,garam masala over it.
- Let it cook for 2to3 min .
- And Our oats Chilla is ready!.