Oats and Carrot Muffins By LF Team
Oats and Carrot Muffins
If you are on a diet but have a sweet tooth, then you should try this Oats Carrot Muffins recipe. These moist, delicious and healthy muffins made with carrots and oats will satisfy your hunger and your sweet cravings too!Read More
- For the apple sauce
- 1 apple
- 1 cup water
- 4-5 cloves
- 1 cinnamon stick
- For the oat mixture
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1 cup oats
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- For the carrot mixture
- 1 cup grated carrot
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- For the apple sauce: Peel few apples and cut them into slices.
- Boil water in a saucepan. Add the sliced apples, cloves, cinnamon sticks and sprinkle cinnamon powder.
- Mix them well and simmer it for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Transfer the cooked apple mixture into a mixer grinder and blend it well.
- For the oat mixture: In a mixing bowl, add plain flour, oats, salt, baking powder, cinnamon powder and ground nutmeg. Mix them well.
- For the carrot mixture: In a mixing bowl, add grated carrots, the prepared apple sauce, egg and vanilla extract. Whisk the mixture well.
- Add the prepared oat mixture to the carrot mixture and mix them well.
- Place the prepared mixture into the muffin moulds.
- Preheat the oven at 180'C and bake it for 20 to 25 minutes.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.