Oatmeal Savoury Gratin Biscuits
Oatmeal is a superfood and is often consumed with milk for breakfast. Chef Rishim Sachdev uses oatmeal to make some delectable savoury biscuits that are perfect for teatime snacks. This recipe is a must-try.Read More
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 100 gm cheddar cheese
- 100 ml whey
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt as per taste
- black pepper
- 60 gm parmesan cheese
- In a bowl, add butter, sugar and whisk it. Add flour, oatmeal and mix it nicely.
- Add cheddar cheese, whey and stir it. Add olive oil and stir it nicely. Add salt as per taste, black pepper and mix it.
- On a baking tray, add butter paper. Pour the batter in the tray and spread it. Add finely chopped chives.
- Bake it in the preheated oven at 175'C for 14 - 16 minutes.
- Garnish with grated parmesan cheese and serve.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.