Oatmeal Laddu By LF Team
Are you looking for a pick and go snack that is healthy and easy to make? This laddu recipe is for you. High in fibre, these laddus are simply delicious. Try this recipe at home.Read More
- 2-3 tsp white sesame seeds
- 1 cup oats
- 2-3 tsp mixed nuts, chopped
- 2-3 tsp ghee, green cardamom powder
- 1 cup jaggery
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup khoya
- Roast white sesame seeds in a Kadai and keep it aside.
- Roast rolled oats in a Kadai.
- Add mixed nuts, ghee, green cardamom powder and jaggery.
- Cook until the jaggery melts.
- Then, add water, khoya and the roasted white sesame seeds.
- Cook until the khoya melts.
- Keep the mixture to cook for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Take small portion of the mixture and make even-sized balls of it.
- Your oatmeal laddu is ready to be served.
Explore our Popular Stories.