Oatmeal Granola By Rishim Sachdeva
Oatmeal is a simple carb and works amazingly well for your brain. Chef Rishim Sachdeva shares a granola recipe using this superfood. It’s a perfect option for breakfast that will keep you full for a long time.Read More
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbsp flax seeds
- 100 gm almonds
- 100 gm hazelnuts
- sea salt to taste
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 3 tbsp honey
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp greek yogurt
- black pepper to taste
- Spread the oatmeal on a baking tray.
- Add pumpkin seeds, flax seeds, almonds, hazelnuts, sea salt, brown sugar, cocoa powder, honey and olive oil and mix well.
- Bake it at 175 C for 17 minutes in a preheated oven.
- Transfer the granola to a bowl and add greek yogurt and black pepper to taste.
- Oatmeal Granola is ready to serve.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.