Oatmeal Dates Pancakes
Delicious & Healthy start to your day; and super easy tooRead More
- 1 cup oat meal
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup olive oil/refined oil
- 2 tbsp castor sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 cup chopped dates
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- Honey or any sauce to serve with
- Dry grind the oatmeal finely into flour.
- Take the oat flour into a bowl, add baking powder and salt & mix well.
- Add oil, milk sugar in the dry mix and combine well.
- Mix using cut & fold to prepare batter with flowing consistency then add chopped dates and mix well.
- Add few drops of oil on hot pan.
- Pour a ladle of batte(Don't spread the batter).
- Cover the pan and let pancake cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Flip the pancake and cook for another minute.
- Stack the pancakes in a plate.
- Drizzle some honey/any sauce of ur choice on top.
- Add some butter on top(optional).