Oatmeal Cookies By LF Team
There is nothing as good then these amazing homemade cookies which are not only flavourful but also full of nutrients. Perfect for those small hunger pangs, this can be prepared in batches and stored for a few days.Read More
- 1 tsp butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups refined flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 cup oats
- In a mixing bowl, add butter, white sugar, brown sugar and eggs. Whisk them well.
- Add vanilla essence, refined flour, baking soda, cinnamon powder and oats.
- Mix it well until it forms a dough.
- Take small portion from the dough and make small cookie balls.
- Grease a tray with butter and place the small cookie balls on the tray. Flatten each cookie with a large fork.
- Preheat the oven at 190' C and bake it for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Your oatmeal cookies are ready to be served.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.