Here is an easy and quick recipe for an Indian twist to Tiramisu.Read More
- 1½ tsp coffee powder
- 2½ tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp raisins
- 2 cups cream
- 2 tbsp curd
- 4 to 5 sliced oat crackers
- 1 tsp cocoa powder
- hot water
- oats powder
- oats crackers
- coffee powder
- Heat a pan and pour hot water into it.
- Add coffee powder, brown sugar and raisins to the hot water and mix well.
- Transfer this coffee mix to a bowl and set aside for three to four minutes to let it cool.
- Take enough cream in a separate bowl.
- Add curd and mix the two well.
- Cut the oat crackers into long pieces and dip them in the coffee for one or two minutes.
- Separately, mix cocoa powder with coffee to make a syrup Take glasses in which you want to serve the Oatamisu.
- Inside the glasses make a design with your hand using the cocoa coffee syrup.
- Add a little cream curd mixture to the glass.
- Add the coffee dipped crackers on top.
- Again add the cream curd mixture as the next layer.
- Add raisins in the coffee to the second layer.
- Make another layer of the cream curd mixture.
- In the remaining cream curd mixture, add a little coffee powder and brown sugar.
- Mix it.
- Make another layer in the glass using this mixture.
- Garnish it with oats powder and oats crackers.
- Pour the remaining cocoa coffee syrup on top and sprinkle some coffee powder too.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.