Oat Milk Pancakes By Annabelle DCosta
Oat Milk Pancakes
Easy pancake recipe starring oat milkRead More
- 150 gms flour
- 1 egg
- 80 ml oat milk
- 15 ml melted butte
- 15 gms sugar
- 10 gms baking powder
- Salt, to taste
- Mix the eggs, milk, sugar, salt and melted butter in a bowl.
- Sieve flour and baking powder together.
- Pour the liquid mixture into the dry ingredients and make a thick batter.
- Let the batter rest for 30 to 40 minutes before use.
- Pour the batter on hot griddle plates, and cook till golden brown on either side.
- Serve hot with pancake syrup.