Oat Meal Cookies
Your favourite oat meal cookies can now be made at home with this simple recipe.Read More
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups refined flour
- 3 cups oatmeal
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- ¼ cup dry nuts
- 1 orange
- chocolate slab
- Blend butter brown sugar and sugar. Blend it well.
- On the other side beat eggs in a bowl.
- While blending the mixture, simultaneously keep adding the egg mixture until it is light and fluffy.
- Transfer the blended mixture into a bowl.
- Add refined flour oatmeal, vanilla essence, baking powder, cinnamon powder and mixed dry nuts. Mix them well.
- Refrigerate it for 10 to 15 minutes. Once the dough is set, make small cookies from the dough mixture and place it on a baking tray.
- Preheat the oven to 180 C and bake it for 10 to 15 minutes.
- For the plating: Slice an orange and cut them into wedges.
- Sprinkle powdered sugar over them and caramelise it with a blow torch. Serve the cookies with caramelised oranges.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.