Nutty Rice Pudding By Vaibhav Mahajan
Nutty Rice Pudding
Enjoy this tender, creamy, sweet and delicious rice pudding as a perfect family dessert.Read More
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup coconut milk
- 5 to 6 Almonds
- 1 tbsp Demerara sugar
- ½ cup raisins
- ½ tsp cinnamon powder
- ½ tsp nutmeg powder
- 1 cup cooked rice
- ½ tsp almond essence
- For Garnish: 2 tbsp white melted chocolate
- Almond slivers raisins
- In a bowl, whisk together coconut milk, almonds, Demerara sugar, raisins, cinnamon powder and nutmeg powder.
- Add the cooked rice and almond essence and whisk again.
- Pour the mixture in the ramekin moulds. Fill a little amount of water in a baking tray and place the ramekin moulds on it.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 220 C for 7 to 8 minutes. Cut the rice pudding into two halves.
- Decorate the plate with a drizzle of white chocolate and place the rice puddings. Garnish with almond slivers and raisins.
Explore our Popular Stories.