Nutty Banana Sandwich By Shazia Khan
Nutty Banana Sandwich
Bananas are a rich source of potassium and calcium and a powerhouse of energy. Chef Shazia Khan combines bananas with peanuts to make yummy sandwiches. Make these for your kids, and they will keep coming back for more.Read More
- 25 gm butter
- 50 gm light brown sugar
- 200 ml cream
- 50 gm peanuts ( roasted and chopped)
- brown bread
- berries, mint leaves for garnish
- In a pan melt butter, add sugar and cook till it caramelises , add the cream, once everything has combined together into a creamy sauce.
- Add the peanuts and mix. Remove in a bowl and keep aside.
- Make shapes out of brown bread and chop bananas.
- Roast bread slices and spread the peanut and caramel sauce on top of one slice. Next place banana slices over it and the other bread slice on top of it.
- Garnish with red and blue berries and mint leaves.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.