Nutritious Gunje By bhagyashree bangadkar
This is rich in Iron,calcium,protein,fiber & full of energyRead More
- Rice flour 1 bowl
- Milk 1 bowl
- Sesame 1cup
- Groundnut 3/4 cup
- Dessicated coconut powder 1/2cup
- Jaggery 1cup
- Cardamom 2-3 now
- Chopped dryfruits as per choice
- Kesar,ghee for garnishing
- Stuffing:-roast sesame & groundnut.
- Grind roasted items with jaggery , coconut powder & cardamom .
- Now add chopped dryfruits like almonds,resins and cashews etc.and keep aside.
- Boil milk ,now add rice flour mix properly ,cover it & leave it for sometime.
- Knead smooth dough .
- Divide into smaller portions flatten it and fill stuffing and seal it properly like gujia.
- Steam it into steamer for 7-8 min(or till it cook properly).
- Now do plating- garnish with ghee,kesar, pista.
- Serve hot and enjoy.