Nutri Seed Bar By Ranveer Brar
Nutri Seed Bar
Craving for something healthy? Well, then this recipe is filled with the goodness of all the super foods available around you. Just store these bars in the jars and have it any time of the day for that required energy and vigour.Read More
- 2 bananas
- ¼ cup tahini paste
- ¼ cup sesame seeds
- ¼ cup black sesame seeds
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- ¼ cup dried blueberries
- ¼ cup basil seeds
- ¼ cup flax seeds
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- Procedure to make Nutri Seed Bar: Grind bananas in a mixer.
- In the mixer jar add tahini paste and grind it.
- Add white sesame seeds, black sesame seeds, pumpkin seeds, cinnamon powder, coconut oil, dried blueberries, basil seeds and grind it in the mixer.
- Add flax seeds and grind the mixture. Add some coconut oil in a tray, add the mixture in the tray. Add pumpkin seeds, flax seeds, basil seeds, chia seeds, sesame seeds, dried blueberries on top of the mixture and level it properly.
- Refrigerate it for 90 minutes.
- After 90 minutes remove the mixture from the fridge.
- To cut it more easily place the tray on a preheated gas stove for 5 - 6 seconds.
- Empty the mixture on a plate and cut the pieces of nutri bar.
- To garnish add, sesame seeds on top of the nutri bar.
- Delicious nutri bar is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.