Nutella Chocolate Walnut Brownies By Gaurangi Mankar
Nutella Chocolate Walnut Brownies
I love this dish because i really love chocolates and these brownies are really chocolaty and fudgy.Read More
- Nutella -2 and half TBSP
- Powdered Sugar-1 Cup
- Maida- 1 Cup
- Vanilla essence- 2 to 3 drops
- Baking Soda- a pinch
- Baking powder- 2 tsp
- Amul butter- 90 gms.
- White Butter- 2 TBSP
- Cocoa powder- 5 to 6 TBSP
- Amul Dark chocolate - 1 small packet.
- Dahi - 3 TBSP ( whisk it with some water and it should lump free)
- Chopped walnuts.
- Beat Amul butter, until soft , fluffy and smooth.
- Add powder sugar little by little and whisk until soft and fluffy.
- Add vanilla essence and mix.
- Add dahi and mix until all ingredients mixed nicely.
- Add Cocoa powder and chopped walnuts and mix nicely.
- Add nutella and mix.
- Add sieved maida and mix all ingredients alltogether.
- Add some chopped chocolate and mix.
- Add baking soda and baking powder, and mix it in a cut and fold manner.
- The oven should be preheated at 200 degree Celsius for 10 minutes.
- Grease the tray with butter and pour the batter .
- Tap the tray to remove any air bubble.
- Bake the brownies at 180 degree Celsius for approx 30 minutes .
- To see if cooked or not , insert a toothpick and it should come out clean.
- Let the brownies rest for 10 mins, and then apply nutella and drizzle some chocolate .
- Garnish with some chopped walnuts.
- For the Drizzling chocolate( Melt the chocolate in a double boiler with some white butter ).