Nutella Breakfast Popsicles By LF Team
Nutella Breakfast Popsicles
There is no such thing as too much Nutella. Try this recipe of Nutella Breakfast Popsicles to indulge in your Nutella cravings. Made with fresh fruits and Nutella, these popsicles are perfect for a hot summer day.Read More
- 1 banana
- 2-3 strawberries
- 1 kiwi
- 1 apple
- 1 cup vanilla greek yogurt
- 1 cup granola
- 1 tsp nutella
- ice cream sticks
- Nutella is winning hearts of everyone. A cold snack on a hot summer day made with fresh fruits and Nutella is exactly what you need.
- Chop bananas, strawberries, kiwis and apples. Transfer all the chopped fruits into a mixing bowl. Add vanilla Greek yogurt, granola and Nutella, Mix them well.
- Place the fruit mixture into Popsicle moulds and insert ice cream sticks into it.
- Refrigerate it for 6 to 8 hours.
- Your Nutella Breakfast Popsicles are ready to be served.
Explore our Popular Stories.