Nut Ring By Gautam Mehrishi
These sweet nut rings are made from a bunch of healthy ingredients from walnuts to milk and will hardly feel like an indulgence.Read More
- 4 tbsp walnuts
- 7 to 8 tbsp refined flour
- white butter
- 2 to 2½ tsp white butter
- 3 to 4 tbsp lukewarm milk
- powdered sugar
- white butter melted
- Coarsely grind the walnuts.
- Add them to a bowl along with refined flour and white butter.
- Mix well.
- Add lukewarm water and mix well to form a dough.
- Take small portions of the dough and roll them into rope like strips.
- Join the ends to form a ring.
- Apply some white butter on the flat side of a walnut and place it on the ring.
- Press gently to stick the walnut.
- Bake the nut rings in a pre heated oven at 175 to 180 C for 10 12 minutes.
- Arrange the nut rings on the serving plate and garnish with fresh cherries and walnuts.
- Drizzle some melted white butter on the rings and sprinkle some powdered sugar.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.