Nolen Gur Roshgulla By Pankaj Bhadouria
Nolen Gur Roshgulla
Roshgulla is a popular dessert across India predominantly made in West Bengal and Orissa. Chef Pankaj Bhadouria shares the age-old recipe for Nolen Gur Roshgulla. These roshgullas are spongy and soft.Read More
- 1-ltr cow milk
- 1 lemon juice
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 ltr water
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 1/2 cup nolen gur
- For garnish
- edible flowers
- In a pan, add cow milk and warm it. In a bowl, squeeze out the lemon juice, water. Add the lemon mixture in the milk and stir it.
- Strain the mixture in a bowl and wash it with cold water. Keep it aside to set.
- In a pan, add water. Add brown sugar and let it boil. Add Nolen gur and let it boil.
- To the chenna, add cornflour and knead it until it turns smooth. Make small balls of it. Add the roshgulla in the sugar syrup and let it boil for 20 minutes.
- Let it cool for 10 - 15 minutes. Garnish with edible flowers and serve.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.