No Oven Chocolate Cake | Chocolate Biscuit cake | Chocolate Cake Recipe | Eggless Biscuit Cake By Taste the Fun
No Oven Chocolate Cake | Chocolate Biscuit cake | Chocolate Cake Recipe | Eggless Biscuit Cake
This cake recipe is very simple and easy. Believe me, it is very tasty & yummy. If you taste it once, you will not forget it ever.Read More
- Bourbon Biscuit (120 g)
- Milk (200 ml)
- ENO (6 g)
- Raisins (optional)
- Cashews (optional)
- To make the chocolate cake, I will take a packet Bourbon biscuit, one packet milk, one packet ENO, and a few raisins. I will take Bourbon biscuit because it has sugar on top and cream inside, so there is no need for extra sugar and butter.
- Now I will grind the biscuits well. To make the cake more soft and spongy, I will not heat the cake directly by the oven. I will bake the cake by the steam heating only. That is why I will add a little water to the pan and I will put a wire stand inside the water so that the baking bowl does not touch the water.
- And now I will put the lid and leave it for 10 minutes under a high flame to preheat. I will take the ground biscuit into the mixing bowl.
- Now I will add a little milk, and a little raisin here, and I will mix it well, I will add milk little by little here.
- At last, I will add a little ENO into the mixture, and I will prepare the batter well. You guys can also add baking soda or baking powder here.
- Now, I will add a little oil to a baking bowl and spread it well, and I will pour the batter here slowly.
- I will give some cashews and raisins on top. I did not say about cashew at the starting because it is optional, you can skip it if you want.
- Now, I will place the baking bowl well in the pan (on the wire stand), and I will cook it for 25 minutes at the low flame.
- After 25 minutes, now I will check it with a knife whether it is baked well or not. If it is well baked, then I will put it in the room temperature to cool down.
- You can see that after cooling down it is very soft and spongy. Now I will take it on a plate, I will easily take it out with a knife, and your cake is ready to serve.