No Bake oatmeal cookies By Rehaan Thahseeb
No Bake oatmeal cookies
It is crunchy and has a soft textureRead More
- 1/2 cup butter, cut into 1-tbsp pieces so it melts faster
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- In a saucepan, combine the butter, cocoa butter, sugar and milk.
- Stir well and bring to a boil over medium heat. Boil for 90 seconds, stirring occasionally.
- Remove the heat and stir in the oats, peanut butter, and vanilla.
- Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls onto baking sheets lined with wax paper or parchment paper. Let cool to set.