No bake chocolate fudge with chocolate dome By Zeba Kohli
No bake chocolate fudge with chocolate dome
Here's a recipe that won't require you to have excellent baking skills. All you need is some chocolate, peanut butter, and fresh berries. And see the magic of these ingredients come together in this quick-to-make dessert.Read More
- 250 gm melted dark chocolate
- 250 gm peanut butter
- For chocolate dome
- 5 gm edible gold metallic colour
- 250 gm melted white chocolate
- For filling
- 20 gm fresh raspberries
- 20 gm fresh blueberries
- For plating
- 50 gm melted dark chocolate
- 30 gm cocoa powder
- For Chocolate ball, put a bowl upside down on a line tray with a paper cone filled with white chocolate.
- Pipe all over the bowl, cool and remove.
- For fudge, mix all the ingredients well with spatula.
- Put it in a butter paper tray.
- Cool it for 25 minutes.
- Remove, cut and serve, covered with a chocolate mesh dome.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.