No Bake Cheesecake By Sabyasachi Gorai
No Bake Cheesecake
Everyone loves cheesecake but very few are able to make it at home. Making a cheesecake is no more an expert's job. Chef Sabyasachi Gorai shares a recipe that you can easily replicate at home.Read More
- 1 cup digestive biscuits
- ½ tsp cinnamon powder
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 4 tbsp butter
- For Cheese Filing
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 3 tbsp icing sugar
- 2 cups fresh whipped cream
- For Garnish
- canned blueberries as required
- grapes dusted with icing sugar
- Take a ring mould and cover one of its ends with silver foil. In a mixer grinder blend the digestive biscuits, cinnamon powder, butter and brown sugar. Set the mixture in the ring mould and put it in the deep freeze for 15 - 20 minutes.
- In a bowl, whisk cream cheese, lime juice and icing sugar into a thick mixture. Pour the mixture into the ring mould forming a second layer. Freeze it for 3 - 4 hours.
- Warm the sides of the ring mould with a blow torch and unmould the cake. Garnish with fresh whipped cream on the sides. Top it with canned blueberries and garnish with the icing sugar dusted grapes at the side.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.