Niramish Rassgulla Curry By Ankush Roy
Niramish Rassgulla Curry
This is a pure vegetarian dish that can be enjoyed by all. The thought behind the recipe was to develop a tasty dish for my widowed grandma who does not eat Onion, garlic or meat, but loves Rasgullas.Read More
- 200 gms Cashew
- 100 gms Raisins
- 1 large Tomatoes
- White Oil 2 table spoon
- 50 gms Poppy seeds
- Salt to taste
- 1 tea spoon Red chilly powder
- 1 tea spoon kashmiri mirch powder
- 8 pcs Rasgulla
- 3-4 Green chillis
- Grapes and Cherries for garnishing
- 200 gms milk
- Squeeze the rasgullas thoroughly . This will eliminate the sweetness from them.
- Put the squeezed rasgullas in slightly salted luke war water. This keeps tthe spongy and softness of the rasgullas intact.
- Now in a mixer add the poppy seeds, cashew, raisins, green chillies and make a paste .
- Now heat 2 table spoon of oil in a pan.
- Add the paste in the pan and fry till the oil seperates from the mixture.
- Add salt, red chilli powder, kashmiri mirch powder to the mixture and mix.
- Add the milk and mix properly and let it simmer.
- Now add the rasgullas from the luke warm water and let the mixture simmer till it reaches a thick consistency.
- Put the Rasgulla curry in a bowl, garnish with sliced grapes and cherries and enjoy.