Natural Protein Filled Cake By Diya Thakkar
Natural Protein Filled Cake
Very easy to make with homely available ingredientsRead More
- 1 cup atta
- 1 cup chana (black chana flour)
- 1 cup sugar (crushed)
- 1 cup milk powder (nestle only)
- 3/4th tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tsp drinking chocolate powder (optional)
- 1 cup oil/ghee
- 1 cup water
- 1 spoon coffee powder (optional)
- pinch salt
- you can also add orange essence(extreme optional)
- Sieve all powdered ingredients in a separate bowl.
- add all wet ingredients and water in the batter and mix well.
- add two drops of vanilla essence in the batter.
- pour the batter in a greased container and bake it for 45 minutes in a preheated oven at 180 degrees or for 40-45 minutes.