Naralachi Vadi - Marathi Recipe By undefined
Naralachi Vadi - Marathi Recipe
Naralachi Vadi is a very easy and simple recipe. This is usually made for narali pournima or rakhi pournima in Maharashtra. Do try this delicious recipe and leave your comment in the comment box below.Read More
- 1 tsp Ghee
- 2 cups scraped Coconut
- 1 cup Sugar
- Dry fruits (Optiona
- 125 gm Khoya
- 1/4 tsp Cardamom powder
- Few chopped Almonds (For garnishing)
- Heat up 1 tsp ghee in a paAdd coconut and fry for about 4-5 minutes on medium heaReduce the moisture in the coconut a little but do not make it too drAdd sugar, dry fruits and khoya.
- You can add 1/4 cup milk instead of khoyMix well and cook on medium heaAfter cooking for about 4-5 minutes, sugar begins to melCook for more 7-8 minuteIf you want to know if the vadi is ready or not, then take some mixture into a bowLet it cool down a little and take it in handIt s.
- Cook until you can make laddo from the mixturTurn off the gaAdd cardamom powder and mix welTake a tray or dish and grease it well with gheTransfer the mixture into the tray and spread it evenlAdd chopped almonds for garnishin.
- When the mixture cools down a little, cut it into pieces with the help of knifLet the mixture cool down completely and take the vadi ouNaralachya vadya are alreadYou can store these vadya in air tight container at room temperature for 4-5 dayYou can store them longer in zip lock baginfre.