Nankhatai By Sridevi Kudva K
This is a special recipe by my mother in law. She used to prepare it and then she thought me how to prepare it.Read More
- 1kg Ragi Powder
- 1/2kg Maida
- 1/4kg Ghee
- Elaichi powder according to our taste
- 1kg Sugar Powder
- In a bowl sieve all the above ingredients with ghee and make a soft dough.
- Cover the dough and keep it for 4 hours.
- Make balls.
- If making in a cooker keep the balls for 20 minutes.
- Or if you are mailing in oven then keep the oven preheated at 180 degree Celsius.
- Then take them out and serve them hot .