Nankhatai By Ripu Daman Handa
The soft, crumbly nankhatai is sweet and literally melts in the mouth.Read More
- 100 gm ghee
- 100 gm castor sugar
- 1/2 tsp cardamom powder
- a pinch nutmeg powder
- 1/4 cup semolina
- 1/4 cup yogurt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 2 tbsp saffron milk
- Put desi ghee in a bowl, add castor sugar, cardamom powder, nutmeg powder, semolina, yogurt, baking soda, all purpose flour and saffron milk. Mix well and prepare a smooth dough.
- Make small balls from the dough and flatten them.
- Shape the dough with a cookie cutter.
- Dust the baking tray with the flour and arrange the nankhatai, bake it in a pre heated oven at 180' C for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Arrange the nankhatais on a serving dish.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.