Nan Khatai By LF Team
These melt in the mouth cookies are all you need when you want to celebrate happiness. The authentic sweet and savoury eggless shortbread biscuits can be baked very quickly and are also very popular during the festive seasons.Read More
- For the gram flour mix
- 125gm plain flour
- 40 gm flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- For the Nan Kathai
- 1 1/2 cup icing sugar
- 80 gm ghee
- 1 tsp yogurt
- 20 gm semolina
- 1 tsp cardamom powder
- 1 tsp nutmeg powder
- 2 tsp milk
- For the gram flour mixture: In a mixing bowl, add plain flour, gram flour, baking powder and baking soda. Keep it aside.
- In another mixing bowl, add icing sugar and ghee. Whisk it well and transfer the mixture into a new bowl.
- Combine yoghurt, the prepared gram flour mixture, semolina, cardamom powder, nutmeg powder and milk. Mix it well and make a soft dough.
- Grease a baking tray with ghee. Take small portion from the dough and make small dough balls.
- Place the dough balls on the tray and top it off with almonds.
- Preheat the oven at 180'C and bake it for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Your Nan Khatai is ready to be served.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.