Chef Pankaj Bhadouria shares the recipe for Nadur Salad, a recipe from Jammu & Kashmir. This salad made with lotus stem, apples and baby spinach and drizzled with a white butter dressing is not only super healthy but also super yummy.Read More
- 1 lotus root
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 sliced apple
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1 tbsp white butter
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- pink salt as per taste
- black pepper
- In a pan, add water and let it heat. Peel the skin of the lotus root and cut it into thin slices. Add it in the boiling water and parboil it for 2 minutes.
- On a grilling pan, add olive oil and let it heat. Grill the lotus stem.
- In a bowl, add chopped apples, baby spinach, grilled lotus stem. In a heated pan, add white butter and cook it until it turns golden.
- Add crushed walnuts and cook it. Switch off the gas and add the apple cider vinegar. Add the dressing in the salad.
- Add pink salt as per taste, crushed black pepper and toss it.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.