Nachini coated Onion Rings By Ranveer Brar
Nachini coated Onion Rings
Finger millet flour batter fried onion rings are a quick, no fuss snack that will delight guests.Read More
- oil for frying
- For marinade
- 1 ½ cup onion rings
- 3 tsp refined flour
- salt to taste
- For pakoda
- 1 green tomato halved
- salt for seasoning
- For garnish
- coriander sprigs
- For the batter mix finger millet flour, salt, desiccated coconut, red chilli powder, curd and water. Add refined flour and baking soda. Add water as required and whisk well to form a lump free batter of pouring consistency. Add some oil to the batter and let it rest for 10 to 12 min.
- Marinate the onion rings with refined flour and salt.
- Ensure the onion rings are evenly coated with flour.
- Dip onion rings one by one in the batter and deep fry.
- Coat the halved green tomato in the batter and deep fry.
- Arrange the onion rings on a wooden bangle stand.
- Halve the fried tomato and season with salt.
- Serve with mayonnaise in a small bowl and garnish the tomato wedges with coriander sprigs.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.