Naatu Kozhi Kulambu By Geetha Muthukumar
Naatu Kozhi Kulambu
Naatu Kozhi Kulambu is a Tamil chicken curry recipe, made with homemade masalas.Read More
- 1/2 kg Country chicken
- 100 gm Small onion
- 2 Tomatoes
- 2 Green chillies
- 1 tsp Ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- 2 tsp All purpose chilly powder
- 50 ml Gingerly oil
- Salt as required
- For Masala
- 1 tsp coriander seeds
- 2 dried red chillies
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 2 cardamoms
- 1 tsp cloves
- 1/4 cup of coconut oil
- Wash the chicken thoroughly and add turmeric and chilli powders and salt to marinate.
- For masala, fry the coriander seeds, red chillies, pepper, jeera seeds cardamom and cloves in the coconut oil, and grind it into a paste.
- In a vessel, add the gingerly oil, temper with curry leaves, finely chopped onion along with green chillies and tomatoes.
- Roast them well then add ginger garlic paste and fry till the raw smell goes away.
- Now add the marinated chicken into it, mix well.
- Now add the grinded masala, add water as required.
- Add salt as per taste and let the chicken cook till done.
- Now the naatukozhi kulambu is ready.