Naan By Maria Goretti
Naan is a sure-shot hit with everyone. Maria Goretti teaches you how to make the perfect naan in just five minutes. This recipe is really easy to make and tastes delicious.Read More
- 250 gm refined flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 150 ml water
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 8-10 chopped mint leaves
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- In a bowl add refined flour, salt, baking soda, water, mix it and prepare a dough.
- Using oil roll out the dough with hands.
- On a baking tray add oil, butter paper, place the naan on it.
- Add chopped mint leaves, sesame seeds and bake it in a preheated oven at 220' C for 5 - 7 minutes.
- To garnish add butter and Naan is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.