Mysore Pak Cheesecake
You may have tried the blueberry cheesecake but we bet you haven't tried Mysore Pak cheesecake. Chef Rakhee Vaswani presents a fusion dessert combining the classic Mysore Pak and Cream cheese.Read More
- 5 pieces mysore pak
- ½ cup digestive biscuit powder
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 1 cup condensed milk
- 1 cup whipped cream
- 5 gm gelatin
- water as required
- 1 cup fresh blue berries
- 2 tbsp caster sugar
- ¼ cup Water
- mint leaves for garnish
- In a bowl crush the Mysore Pak pieces. Add crushed digestive biscuit and mix well till it binds together. Make a layer into fancy dessert glasses and keep in fridge to chill.
- In another bowl add cream cheese and condensed milk beat it with a hand beater and add whipped cream and fold in the gelatine. Mix it well.
- Fill cream cheese mixture in a piping bag. Pipe out a layer the of cheese cake mixture in the glass of Mysore pak and keep it in the fridge to set.
- To make blueberry sauce, take a pan add fresh blueberry, caster sugar and water. Cook it well till the sugar is dissolved and the sauce has an a bit thicker consistency and the blueberries are a bit mashed, Serve the blue berry sauce onto the Mysore pak cheesecake, this will add a nice zing to the cheesecake. Garnish with mint leaves.
Explore our Popular Stories.