Muzaafar is a sweet delicacy similar to phirni or kheer. Chef Ranveer Brar presents Delhi's famous dessert Muzaafar with a pineapple twist. This dessert has a lovely texture and flavour and will leave you asking for more.Read More
- 2 tbsp ghee
- 200 gms vermicelli
- 200 ml pineapple juice
- 100 ml milk
- 100 pineapple
- 5 pineapple slices
- 4 to 5 green cardamom
- 3 tbsp khoya
- dry fruits
- 3 tbsp rabdi
- Roast vermicelli in ghee till light golden brown.
- In a pan reduce pineapple juice. Add pineapple, Sugar and cook till pineappleis soft.
- Add Roasted vermicelli in reduced pineapple juice. Add milk and shut offf flame.
- Pineapple slices cook in single thread Sugar syrup and add crushed green cardamom.
- Roast khoya till light golden brown color. Pour Sugar syrup over vermicelli.
- Add Roasted khoya, Dry fruits. Place a ring mould on a flate tray and line it with aluminum foil.
- Place cooked Pineapple slices at bottom. Sprinkle khoya and spoon half of the vermicelli followed by rabdi finally rest of vermicelli and rabdi.
- Refrigerate the vermicelli mould for 1 hour.
- Demould muzaafar and garnish with rabdi on top.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.