Mutton Rongan Josh By Kirthi Anu
Mutton Rongan Josh
Mutton has a good source of protein. In this dish I have also added dryfruits paste for extra taste and flavor.Read More
- 1kg Mutton, 2inch cinnamon stick, 2 green cardamom, 2black cardamom, 2bay leaf, 4 cloves, 1tspn fennel seeds, 3 large onions Chopped roughly and grinded, 1 cup tomato puree, 2 tablespoons of ginger garlic paste, 2tablespoon red chill paste, 1 cup of dryfruits paste (10 cashews, 5 almonds, 10 raisins ) oil as required and salt as per the taste
- Coriander and mint leaves for garnish
- In a pan, heat 2tablespoon of butter and 3 tablespoons of oi.
- Now saute onions and grind them into past.
- Now add the whole spices with onoin paste and saute them for 5min.
- Now add the ginger garlic and tomato paste into i.
- Saute them till the raw smell goes .
- Add the mutton pieces into the mixture and saute them for 10 mins.
- Add the red chilli paste, coriander powder, cumin powder and dryfruits paste.
- Mix them all and keep the stove simmer and cook them for about 45mins till the mutton gets tende.
- Add coriander and mint leaves for garnis.
- Tasty Mutton Rongan Josh is ready to g.