Mutton Masala By CMA Bharat Chander
Lip Smacking Mutton curry recipe. Specialty of this dish is minimum ingredients are used which are easily available at home but it will not disappoint you in taste.Read More
45 MIN(Excluding refrigerate time for marination)
- 4 Tbsp Ghee (Use Desi Ghee ONLY)
- 700gm Mutton(Serving-3)
- Curd – I cup
- 2 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- Red chilli powder (As per taste)
- 2-3 Bay Leaf
- 2 tsp Jeera (Cumin)
- 2 Badi Elaichi (Black cardamom)
- 2-Dal Chinni (CinnamoSticks
- 8-10 Black pepper
- 4- Choti Elaichi (Cardamom)
- 5 Medium sized Chopped onions
- 3 Medium sized Chopped Tomatoes
- 1 tsp Haldi
- Salt(as per taste)
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- 1tsp Dhania powder
- Coriander for Garnish
- 8-10 Cloves Garlic
- For Marination:1)Take mutton in a bowl, add Ghee and give it a slight mix using hand.
- Add Curd, Ginger garlic paste, Red Chilli powder, Salt.
- Mix well.
- Refrigerate the marinated mutton for 2 hours.
- Masala Preparation: Take Kadhai, add 2 Spoon Ghee.Let Ghee melt.
- Add Tej patta (Bay Leaf), Jeera (Cumin), Badi Elaichi (Black cardamom), Dal Chinni (Cinnamon), Black pepper, Choti elaichi(cardamom), Laung (Cloves). Fry all dry masala for a minute to get nice aroma.
- Add Garlic, Green Chilli, Onion, Jeera.Fry on medium flame to get golden brown colo(Approx 10 -12 min).
- Add Haldi (Turmeric powder), Dhania powder (Coriander powdeand mix.
- Add Marinated Mutton.
- Mix well and cover the lid of Kadhai for 10 min on medium flame.
- Open the Lid and Add Tomatoes & Salt.
- Mix well and cover the lid of Kadhai for 8-10 min on medium flame.
- Add Garam Masala.
- Add water to as per gravy requirement and cook for another 5-7 min on high flame.
- Garnish with coriander and serve hot.