Mutton Green Round Brinjal Broth By Home, Kitchen & Beauty Ideas for Men & Women
Mutton Green Round Brinjal Broth
My Recipe is South Indians one of the Special Recipe, they cook Vegetables with Mutton base like Green Round brinjal, Okra, and Drumstick. The taste of the Mutton with these Vegetables with White rice is Heavenly melts in your mouthRead More
- Mutton (with bones or without bones - optiona- 1/2 Kg
- Green Round Brinjals - 1/2 Kg
- Chopped Tomatoes - 1/4 Kg
- Chopped Onions - 1/4 Kg
- Ginger & Garlic Paste - 2 Tbsp
- Turmeric - 1 Tsp
- Red Chilli Powder - 1 & half Tbsp
- Tamarind - Handfull
- Mustard Powder - 2 tsp
- Cumin Powder - 2 tsp
- Coriander Powder - 1 tbsp
- Coconut paste - 1 tbsp
- Rock Salt - according to taste
- Cinnamon - a small piece
- Clove - 1 Number
- Vegetable Oil - 2 tbsp
- Clean & Wash Mutton first, then cook it in a cooker adding 1 tsp rock salt & Half tsp Turmeric Powder about 3 to 4 whistles then put aside for next cooking.
- Soak washed tamarind in 1 cup of water and then take 1 cup of the pulp from tamarind .
- Give 4 Cuts to the Green Round Brinjals in the center, don’t cut into separate pieces, just give the cuts in the middle point to near bud and then soak in salt water.
- Take a Kadai and heat it then add 2 tbsp vegetable oil and add cooked Mutton then fry it for few minutes until it changes the raw color.
- Then add 1 tbsp Rock Salt and 1 tsp of Turmeric Powder and stir well .
- After that add Chopped Onions & Tomatoes then Cover and cook until well combined.
- Then add Ginger & Garlic Paste and stir well until it smell comes out and fry until it becomes into light brown color.
- After that add Red Chili Powder - 1 & half Tbsp, Mustard Powder - 2 tsp, Cumin Powder - 2 tsp, Coriander Powder - 1 tbsp stir well for 2 minutes.
- Then add Coconut paste - 1 tbsp stir well and cook for 5 minutes until all the spices becomes smelling aromatically.
- After that add soaked in salt water Green Round Brinjals and stir well till all the masala sticks to the pieces and close the lid and wait for 2 minutes and then add 2 glasses of water to cook all the Brinjals well.
- After that check ones the mutton and Brinjals cooked well or not, if the brinjals & mutton are not cooked well then cover the lid and wait for few more minutes until they cook well.
- And after that add 1 cup of tamarind pulp and stir well until it mix well and close the lid to cook curry well for 15 minutes.
- Tip to see the Mutton Green Round Brinjal curry was cooked well or not, if the curry was cooked well, oil floats on top of the curry.
- Last but not least check ones the salt is good enough or not, if salt is less in curry then add some salt to taste.
- That’s it our Mutton Green Round Brinjal Broth is ready to serve.
- After that take Broth into a serving bowl and serve it with white rice or chapatti.