Mutton Biryani By Zarine Khan
Zarine invites Ritesh Deshmukh for a lovely mutton biryani treat. She prepares the typical Khan style mutton biryani which you surely would want to try if you're a true biryani lover.Read More
- 6 - 7 tbsp oil
- 3 chopped onions
- 6 green cardamoms
- 3 cinnaman sticks
- 8 cloves
- salt to taste
- 2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tbsp coriande powder
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- 500 gm mutton
- 2 tsp ginger paste
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 3 chopped tomatoes
- 1½ cup yogurt
- chopped coriander
- fresh mint leaves
- 5 whole green chillies
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 500 gm boiled rice
- 3 potatoes
- ½ cup saffron soaked in milk
- Procedure to make Mutton Biryani: In a heated pan add oil, cloves, green cardamom, cinnamon sticks, sliced onions.
- Add salt, red chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder and mix it up.
- To the onions add mutton pieces and mix it well.
- Add ginger - garlic paste and stir it well.
- Add chopped tomatoes to the mutton and let it cook.
- Add yoghurt, freshly chopped coriander leaves, mint leaves, whole green chillies and stir it.
- Add garam masala, fried potatoes and mix it well.
- Layer the pan with cooked rice, mutton gravy.
- Layer it again with cooked rice, fried potatoes, mutton gravy.
- Layer again it with cooked rice, add soaked saffron milk and let it heat for 5 - 7 minutes.
- For garnish add chopped coriander leaves and Mutton Biryani is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.