Muthia By Pankaj Bhadouria
Muthia is a delicious and nutritious dish from Chattisgarh made with low oil and cooked in steam. Here Chef Pankaj Bhadouria shares the recipe for this dish made with rice flour. This steamed delicacy is rustically delicious.Read More
- 1 cup of rice flour
- pink salt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp black sesame seeds
- 2 chopped red chillies
- For garnish
- green chilli
- In a bowl, add rice flour, pink salt, warm water and mix it with a wooden stick. Leave it to rest. In a pan, add water and let it boil.
- Grease the hands with olive oil and knead the dough. Roll the dough balls with hands. Add the muthia in boiling water and let it cook.
- In a heated pan, add olive oil, black sesame seeds and let it splutter. Add chopped red chillies, muthia and toss it.
- Garnish with chopped green chillies, coriander leaves and serve with green chutney.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.