A simple, quick ,and hassle free recipe for a healthy, nutritious and a fat free appetiserRead More
- 200 gms mushrooms , finely chopped
- 150 gms onion, finely chopped
- 100 gms hung curd
- Wheat bread slices (6 nos)
- Fresh mint leaves (20 nos)
- Olive oil (1-2 tbsp)
- In a pan, heat oil.
- Add finely chopped onions and let it cook till it turns pink.
- Add finely chopped mushrooms and salt and allow it to cook until the water dries up.
- Add black pepper as per taste.
- Allow the mixture to cool down to room temperature.
- Add hung curd and finely chopped fresh mint leaves to the cooled mixture.
- Toast the wheat bread slices and apply the mushroom mix on the toast.
- Cut the toast into half and garnish with fresh mint leaves on top.