Mushroom Plate Pie By Gautam Mehrishi
Mushroom Plate Pie
This mushroom pie is made using chickpeas and garnished with whipped cream and pea shoots.Read More
- For dough
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tsp sugar
- 3 tsp yoghurt
- 1 tbsp oil
- For filling
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp paprika powder
- 1 tsp all spice powder
- 5 button mushrooms
- 1 cup boiled chickpeas
- celery leaves
- thyme leaves
- 2 tbsp whipped cream
- 1 tbsp dehydrated tomato powder
- In a bowl add all purpose flour baking powder, baking soda, vinegar, sugar, yoghurt, salt, oil, water and knead the dough.
- Heat oil in a pan, add black pepper, cumin powder, paprika powder, all spice powder and saute.
- Add chopped mushrooms and boiled chickpeas, cook on a medium flame.
- Dust flour, roll out the dough, cut roll out dough.
- Put filling on plates place few celery leaves, thyme leaves, seal plates with dough.
- Brush oil roll out reaming dough, cut out any shape using cutter, tick it over plate pie.
- Bake at 120 C for 12 to 14 minutes.
- Add whipped cream in a bowl and dehydrated tomato powder and mix well.
- Serve with pea shoots.
Explore our Popular Stories.