Mushroom Paratha By LF Team
Mushrooms are a rich source of antioxidants and low on calories. Start your day with a wholesome and nutritious breakfast. Try the mushroom paratha. It's easy to make and tastes incredible.Read More
- For the stuffing
- 1 tsp oil
- 2 tsp chopped onions
- 1 tsp green chillies
- 1 tsp ginger grated
- 1 tsp garlic grated
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- 1/2 cup chopped spring onions
- For the dough
- 1 cup wheat flour
- Heat oil in a pan. Add chopped onions, chopped green chillies, grated ginger, grated garlic, chopped mushroom, cumin powder, garam masala, black pepper powder, salt and chopped spring onions.
- Sauté them well.
- For the dough: In a mixing bowl, add wheat flour, salt and water.
- Make it well and make a dough.
- Take a small portion from the dough and make dough ball from it.
- Flatten the dough and place the filling at the center of the dough.
- Seal it from all sides and roll out the dough.
- Grease a pan with oil. Place the paratha on the pan and cook it on both sides until it turns golden brown.
- Your mushroom paratha is ready to be served.
Explore our Popular Stories.