Mushroom Burger By Gautam Mehrishi
A yummy and healthy burger for those tea time hunger pangs.Read More
- 1 cup sauteed mushrooms
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp gelatine powder
- white pepper powder
- ½ cup dry breadcrumbs
- ½ cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 burger bun
- 1 tomato
- 1 cucumber
- 3 to 4 chees slices
- 1 tbsp barbeque sauce
- few lettuce leaves
- all spice powder
- Blend sautéed mushrooms. Add breadcrumbs, gelatine powder, white pepper powder and mix well. Spread the mixture on clean film and prepare a roll. When the temperature of water is at 55-56 degree Celsius . Put the roll in boiling water and cook for 4 hours.
- Remove the roll and freeze for 2 hours. Cut the frozen roll.
- In a plate add dry breadcrumbs and fresh breadcrumbs.
- Coat patties with crumb mix.
- Heat oil and roast the mushroom patties and burger bun.
- Apply barbeque sauce on bun and add lettuce leaves, mushroom patty, cucumber slices, tomato slices, one more mushroom patty, chees slices and burger bun on top.
- Garnish Burger with vegetable and all spice powder.
Explore our Popular Stories.