Murgh Sikasta Haripasanda By Ajay Chopra
Murgh Sikasta Haripasanda
Creamy chicken breast garnished with white pepper, lime and cardamom.Read More
- 500 gms Chicken
- ½ tsp White pepper Powder
- ½ tsp Royal Cumin
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 Green chilli
- 1 cup Hung Curd
- 1 tsp Cardamom Powder
- 1 tsp Mace Powder
- 2 tbsp Cream
- 1 Egg White
- ½ tsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp White pepper powder
- Green Chutney
- Cut chicken breast from the side to make a butterfly cut and beat it slowly from back of knife.
- for first marination take chicken breast, add white pepper powder, royal cumin, salt, oil and marinate for on hour.
- For second maronation take a bowl, add chopped green chilli, hung curd, cardamom powder, mace powder, cream and mix well.
- Add chicken to the second marinade and massage it well, beat egg white in a bowl and add to chicken mixture.
- In a pan warm oil and sear marinated chicken breast for few second on both side, followed by roasting on coal sigdi till chicken gets done, brush chicken with butter so it doesnt get dry.
- Sprinkle lemom juice, white pepper powder, cardamom powder, mace powder and bast butter on the chicken, cut it two equal part and serve with green chutney.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.