Murgh Musallam By Kunal Kapur
Chef Kunak Kapur and his guest Chef Ranveer Brar share the recipe for Murgh Musallam, a stuffed chicken recipe straight from the texts of Ain-E-Akbari written by Emperor Akbar’s court historian Abu Fazal. This dish, a combination of eggs, chicken and minced meat, is super delicious.Read More
- black pepper powder
- coriander powder
- ginger paste
- onion paste
- boiled eggs
- saffron strands soaked in milk
- Marinate the chicken and meat with salt, black pepper powder, coriander powder, ginger paste and mix it well. Add onion paste and mix it.
- Stuffed the minced meat with a boiled egg and stuff the minced meat and egg in the chicken.
- In a heated pan, add ghee and chicken and fry it. Add the mixture of saffron strands and milk and let it cook. Add coal on the lid and leave the chicken to cook.
- Cover the sides of the pan with dough and let the chicken cook. Add the cooked chicken on a plate. Pour the saffron mixture. Fry the boiled egg in the same oil and garnish it on the chicken.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.