Mung Dal Halwa By Ajay Chopra
Mung Dal Halwa
Weddings are incomplete without sweets and desserts. Marwari weddings are synonymous to Mung Dal Halwa. Chef Ajay Chopra shares a traditional recipe of this yummy halwa. Try this recipe at home and be ready to get some amazing compliments from your family.Read More
60 - 120 Min
- 1 cup paste of soaked Mung Dal
- 1 cup ghee
- 1 cup sugar syrup
- 1/2 cup almonds, sliced
- green cardamom powder
- 100 gm khoya
- For garnish
- silver vark
- rose petals
- In a heated pan, add ghee, soaked Mung Dal paste and mix well.
- Cook it until it turns golden brown.
- Add sugar syrup and let it cook.
- Add sliced almonds, green cardamom powder and mix it well.
- Add Khoya and mix again.
- For plating, place a tart shell on a plate.
- Place the Halwa in the tart.
- Garnish it with silver vark, rose petals and Mung Dal Halwa is ready to serve.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.