This dosa contains all kind of health grains and pulses. The best part of this recipe is that it doesn’t require fermentation.Read More
- Oats 1 cup
- Quinoa 1/2 cup
- Moong dal 1/2 cup
- Chana dal 1/2 cup
- Urad dal 1/2 cup
- Masoor dal ( red one ) 1/2 cup
- Spinach 1 cup finely chopped
- Tomatoes 1/2 cup finely chopped
- Chees2 cups ( any cheese will work )
- Salt per taste
- Black pepper as per taste
- Poha 1/2 cup
- Methi seeds 1 tea spoon
- Ginge1 inch
- Soak all the ingredients (except cheese, spinach, tomatoes ) together in a Bowl for about 4-5 hour.
- Grind it to a smooth paste.
- Let it rest for half an hour.
- Your dosa batter is ready now and you can start making this on the non stick pa.
- Once done spreading the batter on the pan put the filling spinach, tomatoes and cheesWrap it and you are rash to go .
- Serve this dosa with any chutney or it can be eaten plain als.