Multigrain choco chips cookies By Shruti soni
Multigrain choco chips cookies
Its a multigrain cookie made healthier without using maida which makes it more healthier and even tastier for daily snacks to munch on .Read More
- 2 cup multigrain flour
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp choco chips
- 1/2 tbsp vanilla essence
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp milk
- Take a bowl and filter 2 cup multigrain flour in it.
- Now filter baking powder in the flour and keep it aside .
- Take another bowl and put butter in it and whisk the butter with powdered sugar.
- Add vanilla essence in the mixture.
- Add the flour and baking powder mixture little by little in the whisked butter and sugar.
- Add a pinch of salt in the mixture.
- Apply some butter in hand and try to make a dough by your hand firmly.
- If the dough looks harder put some milk in it just one spoon or two as much needed to bind dough nicely .
- Cover the dough for 20 minutes and leave it to set.
- Apply butter in tray and keep the oven on 200 degrees for pre heating.
- After 20 minutes uncover the dough and make cookies shape by making balls from it with less pressure.
- Now apply choco chips on top with bit pressure and place all the cookies on the tray and keep it in oven for 25 minutes on 200 degree celcius.
- After 25 minutes check your cookies if its done then keep them in cool place untill they cool down and get little hard.
- Your healthy cookies are ready to munch on.