Multigrain Chakli By Ranveer Brar
This pretzel like snack, with a prickly surface, is healthier and more delicious than the usual chakli.Read More
- 2 tbsp split black gram powder
- 1 ½ tbsp rice flour
- 1 ½ tbsp soy flour
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- salt to taste
- 1 ½ tbsp finger millet flour
- 1 tbsp refined flour
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 1 ½ tsp green chilli paste
- 1 ½ 2 tbsp yoghurt
- water as required
- ½ tbsp butter
- oil for frying
- for serving red chilli chutney
- for garnish coriander leaves
- In a bowl make the chakli dough by mixing split black gram powder, rice flour, soya flour, red chilli powder, salt, finger millet flour, refined flour, ginger paste, green chilli paste, yoghurt and water.
- Rest the dough for 10 minutes and heat oil in a pan.
- Fill a portion of the dough in a chakli maker.
- Directly make chaklis in another pan without adding any oil and without switching on the gas.
- Pour hot oil on the chaklis and deep fry them.
- Pouring oil over them prevents breaking of the chaklis and makes them crispy.
- Arrange the multigrain chaklis in the serving plate and garnish with red chilli chutney and coriander leaves and serve.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.