Muli Paratha By LF Team
Paratha is a traditional Indian breakfast. Ditch the aloo, paneer and gobhi paratha and try the muli paratha. This paratha is easy to make. Serve it hot with pickle and curd for a wholesome breakfast.Read More
- 1 cup radish
- 1 cup wheat flour
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- In a mixing bowl, add grated radish and salt.
- Mix it well.
- Squeeze out the water from the grated radish and reserve the water for later use.
- For the paratha: In a mixing bowl, add the squeezed grated radish, wheat flour, red chilli powder, cumin powder, turmeric powder, cumin seeds, salt and the grated radish water.
- Mix them well to form a dough.
- Take small portion from the dough and roll out into parathas.
- Brush a tava with ghee. Place the paratha on the tava.
- Drizzle ghee on both sides of the paratha and cook until it turns golden brown.
- Your Muli Paratha is ready to be served.
Explore our Popular Stories.